Thursday, February 22, 2007

Big Red




Just wanted to update on my status. I have gone to acupuncture twice this week and still have another appointment on Friday. They put me on a special diet that is supposed to make me more balanced, which in turn will translate to less pain. HOWEVER this diet means no cheese, sweets, sugar, or red wine. Going to give it a shot if it helps with the pain. After my last appointment in which they told me not to submerse myself in water or do anything strenuous, I went swimming. Felt good while I was there, then I was in more pain that night. So I am going to take it easy until I get ahead of this. So since I am just sitting around right now, I got a bit bored and went to the hairdresser. I now have flaming red hair. Do not know exactly how this happened, but i'm sure it will cost me some money to get it looking semi normal again. When the hairdresser washed it out and said "I hope you are ready for St. Paddy's Day!" I knew I was in trouble. He compared it to Debra Messing and Marcia Cross. I am going to go with it for a little bit, so if you do not happen to see me before then, here is a picture!

No comments: