Sunday, March 18, 2007

It Ain't easy Being Green


Well due to practice being cancelled for Saturday, and having worked out every day last week I decided to make the executive call and get some stuff done around the house, in preparation of Belle coming soon!!


Yesterday was Patty's wedding, which was out of control fun. Halfway through the wedding a group of Irish step dancers showed up and clogged their way around the dance floor. While I behaved myself, most around me did not, so I was mighty entertained. These are some things that I witnessed:
Two Greek men trying to bartend for about 300 people.

A friend whose name rhymes with Ken lip syncing and doing the choreographed dance to N-Sync's BYE BYE BYE, then asking the boys if they would go see JT with him.

A piece of the ceiling falling on someones head.

Someone convincing me that Patty and Matt hired midgets to be leprechauns at the reception(way too gullible).


Well I have to go make a dent in that dirt cake. Going for a nice long swim tomorrow morning to start the week off.
I just practiced making a dirt cake for the first time. My mom used to make me one for my birthday each year. I was inspired to try it since my bday is coming up.

No comments: