Friday, March 30, 2007

Tired

Quite a week its been. We welcomed the arrival of miss Belle. I understand why they say this is good practice for kids, because I was up with her at 3:30, then up 5:30 for the day. She is finally getting it that peeps and poops is for outside. Not sure what my neighbors thought of me yelling "Yay Belle Poopie Time" at 5:30 but whatever! Will post pictures later.

As for training, it went really well this week. Of course I have been side tracked today and yesterday, but I have a team run tomorrow and a team ride on Sunday. I ventured out on the road for the first time with my clip shoes. After my accident in the kitchen, I was a bit nervous. I started out at the cemetary where my mom is. I figured I couldn't hurt anyone there (they are dead) and any of the blue hairs that were there would be driving slow enough. I practiced for a little bit. Clipping in and out of my shoes and I felt secure enough to head to the Arlington bike trail. Pretty good stuff.

Hoping everyone had a good week. TGIF!!!! If anyone is around, Heather is hosting a fundraiser Saturday night at Kitty O Shea's!
My fundraiser is next week and I am looking forward to getting everyone together and raising a whole bunch of money!!!

Jody And Belle

No comments: