Sunday, April 01, 2007

First nights sleep


Okay so in a haze yesterday I managed to get out to the Arlington Bike Path with my friend and colleague Tracy. It was a good ride, and Tracy fell off the bike so of course we had a good laugh along the way. I had to cater last night, so I did not make it to Heather's fundraiser but hopefully they raised lots of money for the Leukemia Society!

I had my first good nights sleep last night. Belle was such a good girl and did not wake up until 6. I am trying to keep her on the same schedule that she will be on during the week so I got up and stayed up with her. She already learned to sit!!

We are meeting so many of our neighbors, one of whom are lending us their dog walker. But for tomorrow our generous neighbor, Muzzey is going to help us out until we get that all under control. Its going to be very difficult leaving her alone tomorrow!!!! My April vacation is only a few weeks away so that will be welcomed.


Belle is playing with Oreo right now (Emily's dog) and learning how to play appropriately. I did not let her get into it with the Doberman that came by this morning. Maybe next time.

No comments: