Sunday, April 08, 2007

Split pump pump




Last nights fundraiser was a success, we raised lots of money and had a good time while at it. I managed to get in my 60 minute bike and 30 minute run yesterday, and felt really good. I managed to make my moms cream puffs for Easter (after 2 tries), and got it all together for the fundraiser.

I would like to set the stage for one of the funniest parts of the evening. Now if you have not been to The Greatest Bar, know that it is a sports bar, but at night turns into a strip club. Well not really but pretty much. Okay so well into the night, I saw it fit to change into my infamous purple suit, circa 1980. It is so amazingly fabulous. Well I grabbed Lissy and we headed into the bathroom on the floor of our party. Apparently that is the same bathroom that all the girls change in before they go downstairs to dance on the bar. Well I walk in, ask the girls if they "love shoulder pads like I do" and got dressed amongs the true life strippers. As they were rubbing themselves down with glistening gels and shimmer lotions, I was throwing my hair up into a side ponytail, stepping into my one piece suit, and watching Lissy do a "split pump pump" underneath the sink. Not sure they knew what to do with us. I even resisted going downstairs to become part of their act.

Good times, pictures will be posted later.

Need to take Belle out to find the Easter Bunny, hippity hoppity!

No comments: